Thursday, September 28, 2017

Bloodroot, Blood Root, Sanguinaria canidensis

This plant saved my life.  I was anthraxed by minions of the bush crime family in 2002, when I went to investigate jeb "the mutt" bush right after 911 in Florida.  Before finding bloodroot I had four surgeries and the idiot money doctors of the amerikkkan police state were getting ready to cut off my right arm.  Those fools all have their heads up their wallets, the toads.  I got with Ingrid at cancersalves.com, and bought her book about cancer salves.  I then obtained the bloodroot poultice, and used it after my fourth surgery.  All these surgeries caused the growth to come back bigger and stronger each time, because it was basically misdiagnosed by the idiot children of the inbred AMA. 

This substance (bloodroot, sanguinaria canadensis) is known as an escharotic.  It made my massive wound scab over and heal, after three years of intense suffering which was highlighted buy this things never ending growth as it ate me alive, and its constant weeping of fluids which kept it from healing.  Nothing else I tried even came close to working, and I tried a lot of things, because I could easily sense that the doctors were either inept or complicit or both.  Ridiculous zionists.

Since then I have used bloodroot all over my body to take of lesions, warts,and other growths caused by uv or whatever. I take it four times a year internally, though I do not recommend that for most users.  Do your homework, and take resonsibiklity for your own health.  Doctors can help with advice and drugs, but most of them see hundreds of patients, and they do not have the time or intellectual wherewithal to really care about all those people.  They do care about their money a lot though.

A lot of times bloodroot is mixed with other herbs.  All the recipes, even the Balm Of Gilead, are in Ingrids book, and there is a link to that below the wiki article on this plant,though it leaves a lot to bve desired and is fill with special interest misinformation.  Most government purveyed or college purveyed info today is all special interest garbage, fyi.  The wiki article says that bloodroot harms normal tissue, but I have never had that happen.  As always be careful with any treatment, and don't trust anything or anyone until you see it for yourself.

Bloodroot is the plant that woke me up to the idea that we have been through all this before, because we suffer what is called Periodic Cataclysm, a by-product of our traverse through space, and the subsequent collisions with clouds of debris that happen across our path.  Sometime in the past I think we put all our best drugs in the plants, as is being done again today with genetic sciences, although our efforts today are strictly infantile compared to what came before. 

I believe that all these plants being so beneficial is not an accident, and most good pharmaceuticals are plant derivatives too, if you think about it.  We were really something once, but each time we fall we become a little more devo, a little more retarded in our growth and thinking.   A little more abused. This is plainly evident. 

Sanguinaria canadensis is a true longevity substance.  Life spans of 150-200 years are entirely possible, if we can discoverand employ all the old drugs that are hidden in the plants, created by us before we became so devo.

The plant induces fever.  Even the egyptians knew that some high fevers were the bodies way of killing off cancers.  In 1915 a doctor did a study of records to try to determine why some cancer patients survived after surgery, while others did not.  Without exception he found that all survivors of cancer surgeries had developed high fevers after surgery.  The ones who did not develop fevers after their surgeries died.  True story. Get Ingrids book, its all there.

To treat skin lesions with this bloodroot powder I am offering here, which is #1 grade and very potent, a poultice/paste is made with distilled water and applied only to the top of the growth.  It must remain on the growth for 24 hours, then it can be washed off.  In about a month the lesion will fall off, sometimes it leaves a hole because the roots of these things go deep on occasion.  I only had to apply the poultice twice in one instance, and it was a bad one.  It did not look bad from the surface, but the root went almost 1/2" deep.  It may have been basal cell carcinoma.  

If you want to be more thorough, keep the treated lesion covered with a band aid and vaseline while the chemical surgery is working, and when the lesion finally removes itself after 6 or so weeks any root hole will be filled with new pink flesh.  That is the way Ingrids book instructs, though my lifestyle is much too active for that.  I remove the lesion as soon as it is ready to fall out, then I let the hole scab over in the open air, and then I have a scar.  oh well. 

As for cancer in general, this has become the greatest treasure chest EVER for the ghouls and half wits of the AMA.  They attack us through our food to keep their little profit machine running.  The best thing you can do to stop cancer is stop eating all sugar.  Most everything that eats people is after the sugar we ingest.  Once you try to stop eating sugar, except for fruits, you will see that we are attacked by our own people because there is sugar in almost EVERYTHING, and some very harmful types too.  Wake up.

 At this time I am not growing this myself.


Here is the wiki article on Sanguinaria canidensis:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanguinaria

Buy Ingrids Book Here:

http://www.cancersalves.com/publications/book.html

No comments:

Post a Comment